Thursday, October 29, 2009

Coincidence? I think not.

Briefly: California Governor Schwarzenegger (shudder) recently vetoed a bill.
Unprofessionally, it contained an obscene acrostic. They claim the
lewd imperative suggestion is merely a bizzare coincidence. I think it's un-
likely that a swear would appear in that form without intention.

Someone did that. If it was a single four letter word, I would buy that it was a
harmless coincidence. But to have "fuck you" be the first letter of each line?
I think a person put it there deliberately. It's not easy for that to happen.
That's hard to do, even intentionally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of this: http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/headstone.asp

Anonymous said...

Really? Hard to believe.
Of course it would take a lot of effort.
Didn't think elected officials had a sense of humor.
Maybe I should check the voters' pamphlet.
Unless the first amendment is trying to trick us.
No one would think it would be funny.
Can I try this at home?
How does blogger format their text?

Anonymous said...

Nate is so proud of himself right now.