Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mobius Town

I had a dream last night with an interesting image: a Mobius town. You couldn't leave the town, because as you got to the edge of it, you'd end up inside one of the buildings in the middle. And in the middle of town, there was a diorama that showed the outside, which you could enter and end up on the edge of town. Like a secret passage, but topologically sublime.

The town had lots of Chinese letters, and I did lots of juggling, and the people I was with all seem straight out of my trip. And the beautiful redhead was obviously Katy.

But a town that's being demolished/attacked, where you can't escape, but you can evade by jumping into a sewer and ending up in the movie theater on the other side of town...

My brain comes up with cool stuff. I think this is right up there with canned food spelunking and sentient garbage cans.

No comments: